TIP: We recommend users check their computer's settings before beginning the registration process.
Demo Registration requires a Demo Access Code.
If you need a Demo Access Code, contact your local Sales Representative.
- Provides, proven, and easy to use strategies just right for today’s students
- Provides personalized coaching for every student through a digital writing “coach” that gives individualized feedback on paragraphs and essays
- Meets all classroom needs while saving teachers’ time
- A Demo Account is for review purpose only and allows you to preview the entire digital experience. A Demo account is not designed for utilizing in the classroom with students. If you are interested in piloting or have further questions, please contact your Pearson Sales Representative.
- Within a Demo Program, you cannot enroll students or create rosters. However, there is a default student (Student_Student) enrolled in your class that enables you to view the student experience and complete assignments that appear in the gradebook.
- Your account will be active for 180 days, after this time your account will automatically expire.
- If you purchase this product for your classroom, you will receive instructions on how to create a permanent new account with a new username and password.
- On SuccessNet Plus, user account and passwords for Demo Programs are different from your account if you also use a purchased product in your classroom. Please keep this account information separate.