TIP: We recommend users check their computer's settings before beginning the registration process.
Demo Registration requires a Demo Access Code.
If you need a Demo Access Code, contact your local Sales Representative.
- Easy management of courses, classes, and rosters
- Lesson Plans for easy planning
- Instant access to program content for assigning and practice
- Leveled activities
- Auto-graded activities
- Speaking assessment using RealTalk! Speak and Record
- Differentiated activities and grouping
- Add, modify and/or reorganize content and assessments
- Customizeable Gradebook with the ability to export grades
- Flexible Preference tools
To get started, click on the ‘Register Now’ button to the right and complete the online form. We recommend using your email address as ‘User Name’. You can create your own Password; be sure to write it down and save it for further reference.
Once you log in, you’ll land on the Teacher Home Page and find classes created for each level of REALIDADES. You have two options:
- Click around and explore the content in the classes we’ve already created.
- Create your own class. Visit MyPearsonTraining.com for detailed instructions.
- A Demo Account is for review purpose only and allows you to preview the entire digital experience. A Demo account is not designed for utilizing in the classroom with students. If you are interested in piloting or have further questions, please contact your Pearson Sales Representative.
- Within a Demo Program, you cannot enroll students or create rosters. However, there is a default student (Student_Student) enrolled in your class that enables you to view the student experience and complete assignments that appear in the gradebook.
- Your account will be active for 180 days, after this time your account will automatically expire.
- If you purchase this product for your classroom, you will receive instructions on how to create a permanent new account with a new username and password.
- On SuccessNet Plus, user account and passwords for Demo Programs are different from your account if you also use a purchased product in your classroom. Please keep this account information separate.