myWorld Social Studies
TIP: We recommend users check their computer's settings before beginning the registration process.
Demo Registration requires a Demo Access Code.
If you need a Demo Access Code, contact your local Sales Representative.
- connect to your students – engaging them, eliciting prior knowledge, and making learning meaningful.
- provide experiences that help ensure your students learn and retain key knowledge and skills. Integrated literacy instruction and support is aligned to the Common Core Standards and supports students of varied abilities.
- assess what they understand by asking them transfer what they’ve learned to new situations.
- Simulate classroom use
- Access complete instructional courses and digital resources
- View how instructional materials align to state standards
- See what a student will view when using the program
- Use powerful management tools to customize the curriculum, personalize learning for each student, and simplify everyday planning and management tasks
- A Demo Account is for review purpose only and allows you to preview the entire digital experience. A Demo account is not designed for utilizing in the classroom with students. If you are interested in piloting or have further questions, please contact your Pearson Sales Representative.
- Within a Demo Program, you cannot enroll students or create rosters. However, there is a default student (Student_Student) enrolled in your class that enables you to view the student experience and complete assignments that appear in the gradebook.
- Your account will be active for 180 days, after this time your account will automatically expire.
- If you purchase this product for your classroom, you will receive instructions on how to create a permanent new account with a new username and password.
- On SuccessNet Plus, user account and passwords for Demo Programs are different from your account if you also use a purchased product in your classroom. Please keep this account information separate.