digits: where math clicks!
TIP: We recommend users check their computer's settings before beginning the registration process.
Demo Registration requires a Demo Access Code.
If you need a Demo Access Code, contact your local Sales Representative.
- Optimize Effective Time on Task
- Personalize for the Student
- Launch and explore digits lessons and all embedded resources (be sure to check the Teaching Support tab in every lesson!)
- Access digital program content, including on-level and enrichment materials, readiness and intervention resources, math tools, and more
- Customize digits content, including lessons, homework, assessments, and more
- Assign student work, and explore autograded, leveled homework
- Use a sample student account to see how students experience digits (including the chance to complete assignments as a student would)
- A Demo Account is for review purpose only and allows you to preview the entire digital experience. A Demo account is not designed for utilizing in the classroom with students. If you are interested in piloting or have further questions, please contact your Pearson Sales Representative.
- Within a Demo Program, you cannot enroll students or create rosters. However, there is a default student (Student_Student) enrolled in your class that enables you to view the student experience and complete assignments that appear in the gradebook.
- Your account will be active for 180 days, after this time your account will automatically expire.
- If you purchase this product for your classroom, you will receive instructions on how to create a permanent new account with a new username and password.
- On SuccessNet Plus, user account and passwords for Demo Programs are different from your account if you also use a purchased product in your classroom. Please keep this account information separate.