TIP: We recommend users check their computer's settings before beginning the registration process.
Demo Registration requires a Demo Access Code.
If you need a Demo Access Code, contact your local Sales Representative.
- Connect Your Students will connect and make personal connections to engaging stories from some of the most compelling and eventful times in the history of our world through myStory
- Experience Innovative online resources, project-based activities, and unprecedented support for all learners, all students will go beyond the printed page and actively experience the history of the world in which they live. ·
- Understand Informal and formal assessment options provide students with multiple ways to demonstrate mastery of important concepts.
- Simulate classroom use
- Access complete instructional courses and digital resources
- View how instructional materials align to state standards
- See what a student will view when using the program
- Use powerful management tools to customize the curriculum, personalize learning for each student, and simplify everyday planning and management tasks
- A Demo Account is for review purpose only and allows you to preview the entire digital experience. A Demo account is not designed for utilizing in the classroom with students. If you are interested in piloting or have further questions, please contact your Pearson Sales Representative.
- Within a Demo Program, you cannot enroll students or create rosters. However, there is a default student (Student_Student) enrolled in your class that enables you to view the student experience and complete assignments that appear in the gradebook.
- Your account will be active for 180 days, after this time your account will automatically expire.
- If you purchase this product for your classroom, you will receive instructions on how to create a permanent new account with a new username and password.
- On SuccessNet Plus, user account and passwords for Demo Programs are different from your account if you also use a purchased product in your classroom. Please keep this account information separate.